By creating an Account on our service,you agree to subscribe to newsletter,marketing or promotional material and other information we may send. However,you may opt out of recieving any, or all, of these communication from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
GET 10% OFF your order today!
Kindly enter your email for your exclusive offer.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE $49 - DELIVERY AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE
Creme Of Nature Argan Hair Color 7.3 Medium Warm Brown
Unit price/ per
Category: Best selling products, Hair Care, Hair Care & Styling, Hair Color, New products, Top Selling Items,
Tutorials & Reviews
With argan oil from Morocco. Argan oil + micro-spheres. Double argan oil treatments for ultimate conditioning. Strengthens with micro-sphere technology. Rich, vibrant color tones. Up to 100% gray coverage. Strengthens, conditions and adds exotic shine for rich, long-lasting vibrant color. Double argan oil treatments for ultimate conditioning: Deeply hydrating argan oil from Morocco is rich in fatty acids & essential nutrients to nourish, protect against breakage and give exotic shine. Intensive Conditioning Treatment: Ultra nourishing treatment with argan oil deeply conditions, softens and seals in moisture. Argan Oil Treatment: Locks in luminous exotic shine for radiant color while smoothing the hair and leaving it silky and soft. Strengthening Micro-Sphere Technology: Super strengthening micro-spheres penetrate the hair shaft while coloring to help prevent damage, dryness and breakage. Your hair will feel stronger, and healthier with exotic shine. Try it, you'll love it! Amazing strengthening color, with exotic shine. Questions? Need shade advice? Contact the experts at Creme of Nature at 1-800-933-4303 or visit www.cremeofnature.com. This Kit Contains: creme color developer; permanent creme gel hair color; argan oil intensive conditioning treatment; argan oil treatment; instruction sheet with gloves. www.cremeofnature.com. Made in Mexico.
LEARN HOW TO PREPARE TO ACHIEVE AMAZING COLORING RESULTS
- After shampooing your hair, wait at least 24 hours before coloring
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before use
- Perform a color preview test with a small swatch of your hair before coloring for a preview of the coloring results
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Select a shade no more than 2 levels lighter or darker than your current color for best results
- If you have previously bleached, highlighted or relaxed your hair, wait 2 weeks to apply hair color
- Always apply to dry hair
- Before applying, comb your hair to detangle it
- If color touches the skin, wipe it off immediately
- Only apply hair color to healthy hair
- Gather all supplies for application process before beginning
FIND OUT HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR EXOTIC SHINE™ COLORING PROCESS
- Make sure hair is fully saturated with color mixture for best results
- For short hair, use at least 2/3 of the bottle and for shoulder length to long hair, use the entire bottle
- Carefully massage color mixture throughout the hair with your fingertips
- To refresh preciously colored ends, apply remaining mixture during last 3 minutes of processing and work into later before rinsing
- Follow the recommended processing times in the instructions for best results
DISCOVER HOW TO MAINTAIN LONG-LASTING, VIBRANT COLOR
- When shampooing your hair in between retouch applications, use Creme of Nature Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo and Intensive Conditioning Treatment to keep your color vibrant and to prevent fading.
- To maintain well-hydrated colored hair, infuse Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Treatment when conditioning and apply Creme of Nature Anti-Humidity Gloss & Shine Mist for added shine. For naturals, Creme of Nature Butter-Licious Curls and Pure-Licious Co-Wash is a great combination to provide great hydration for curls and color protection.
STEP 1 PRELIMINARY SKIN TEST:
Using a plastic spoon, mix together 1 teaspoon of Permanent Creme Gel Hair Color and 1 teaspoon of Creme of Nature Developer in a plastic bowl. Wash and dry area in the fold of the arm and apply small amount of mixture with a cotton-tipped applicator. Leave undisturbed for 48 hours. If skin shows signs of irritation, redness, itching, burning, swelling or any other abnormal reactions, do not proceed with the hair coloring process. Hair color should never be applied to the hair if the scalp shows any evidence of abrasion, eruption or diseased condition.
STEP 2 COLOR PREVIEW TEST:
Snip small hair swatch and dip hair in color mixture. Wait 25 minutes, rinse, shampoo, and allow swatch to dry. This is the color you will get when completing your coloring process.
STEP 3 PREPARATION:
Drape towel over shoulder, put on gloves and begin mixing Permanent Gel Hair Color and Creme Color Developer. Shake mixture until totally blended.
STEP 4 APPLY:
Part hair into 4 sections and apply mixture to ½ inch sections using the tip of the bottle.
STEP 5 SET TIMER & WAIT:
Based on the condition of the hair, leave color mixture on hair as indicated below:
- Chemically Treated Hair: 25 minutes
- Natural Hair: 30 minutes
- Gray or Resistant Hair: 30 minutes
STEP 6 RINSE, SHAMPOO & CONDITION:
When time has expired, add warm water to hair and work into lather, then rinse until water runs clear. Shampoo well and rinse. Apply Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment to hair. Leave on hair for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
STEP 7 STYLE:
Snap off plastic top of Argan Oil Treatment ampoule to open. Pour into hand then apply throughout damp or dry hair. For best results, use entire contents. Style as desired.
If you have previously colored your hair 6 to 8 weeks before, follow steps 1-7, applying to new growth only.